Frequently Asked Questions

What about credit scores?
This is one of the most common questions we receive.  The answer is complicated because everyone is different but technically we can work with credit scores as low as 500 but generally your scores have to be above 580.
How long does it take to close?
Most VA Loans we can get closed in under 30 days as long as there are no issues with the appraisal and we work together as a team to get documents in when needed.
Are you affiliated with the VA?
No.  VA Loan FL has no affiliation with the VA or any other government agency.  The VA doesn’t actually lend for the VA program they just guarantee it.  This means that you need to work with a lender or mortgage company to get a VA Loan.

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

XML Sitemap